St. Louis City
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
VPC is partnering with the City of St. Louis
to get feedback form residents to inform
Mayor Jones' blueprint for public safety plan.
You can get involved in as little as 5 minutes.
Choose as many ways as you want!
1. Do you have 2 hours? Attend a community planning session to dig into public safety issues and make recommendations.
Community Planning Session #2 has been rescheduled for Tuesday, December 8 at 6pm. It will focus on murders in our community.
What families, witnesses, and neighbors can expect from police, prosecutor, and courts
What barriers to community participation in law enforcement investigations or prosecution are
How the system can be more responsive to victims/witnesses/neighbors to increase feelings of safety, arrest rate, and successful prosecution.
2. Do you have 90 minutes? Attend a town hall where the Mayor's office and their partners will share information.
Watch the first Town Hall with the Center for Policing Equity.
- Watch the second Town Hall on Domestic Violence.
- Watch the Homicides in the Community Meeting
3. Do you have 20 minutes? Take our anonymous Safety Survey at https://bit.ly/vpccitysafety.
4. Do you have 5 minutes? Take our short safety survey at https://bit.ly/VPCsafetysurvey
5. Do you only have 1-2 minutes? Sign up for our text survey by texting CITYSAFETY to (636) 204-3659 and we will send one question for you to respond to every few days.